Author Topic: Flashbacks And Jack & Jennifer  (Read 129 times)

Tricia

Flashbacks And Jack & Jennifer
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:59:48 PM »
Yay!  I really enjoyed seeing the young Jack and Jennifer on the show today.  Gosh, they looked like kids! 

Now, who else believes that Jack will wake up with his memories restored?  Oh, I hope, I hope!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Flashbacks And Jack & Jennifer
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 08:52:44 PM »
Tricia I enjoyed it too!  Praying this is the beginning of Jack's memory being restored and send Eve packing!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 12:11:31 PM »
I came here to mention the flashbacks and how great it was to see them when they fell in love and how young they were. I'm prying that my Jack wakes up with his memories in tack leave evil Eve forever. I want my old Jack back now, I can no longer wait and I do not want him marrying Eve.  :cool1 :cool1 :cool1

Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 07:40:46 PM »
I was thinking Jack was going to wake up with his memories but no such luck. And it was nice seeing the old flashbacks. Yes they did look so young. Jennifer especially which is why I was never really a Jack and Jen fan. She always looked too young and immature to be with Jack.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 01:50:07 PM »
I don't know about Jack's memory, in Friday's episode he kept staring at Jennifer while Eve went on ranting and raving about how she and Jack make a team, and he suddenly said he can't when it was time for him to say his vows, so let's hope this is the beginning of him restoring his memory.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.