Author Topic: Adrienne Scamming Jack?  (Read 89 times)

hotlipsfrank

Adrienne Scamming Jack?
« on: April 15, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »

Does anyone think the preacher at Eve's and Jack's wedding was a scam. I think Adrienne planted a person who posed as a preacher so Jack and Eve could not be married. (jmo.)

Frank

Tricia

Re: Adrienne Scamming Jack?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:07:28 PM »
It would be nice, but I don’t really think so.  Seemed like her volunteering to marry them was her plan.  🤷‍♀️
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:04:04 AM by Tricia »

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 06:14:27 AM »
I think now that Jack and Eve are married he'll start getting his memory back, and then he'll be stuck with Eve when he decides he wants to get back with Jennifer. And we all know Eve will make it very difficult for him.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 11:01:07 AM »
Just maybe the fellow who married Eve and Jack was planted by Jack.  The way he keeps looking over at Jennifer makes me think his memory is  coming back, let's hope so.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
Ooooh, Rose, I like that theory!  If only...

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 06:46:20 PM »
Rose, I like that theory too but I'm not so sure it's accurate. If Jack goes ahead and sleeps with Eve then I think it means he didn't plant the preacher.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:17:35 PM »
Your probably right Sheryl, what was I thinking? :bgrin [/size][/color] I just wished we could take the reins of these writers and end this stupid story line!  Maria wants her Jack back and now, and I can't blame her.[/font]
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.