Author Topic: Will Nicole Apologize?  (Read 174 times)

hotlipsfrank

Will Nicole Apologize?
« on: May 08, 2019, 06:51:59 PM »

Nichole has been blaming Eric and Chloe about Holly since she has returned. Xander is the one who kidnapped her. She is so upset now that it will take time if she apologizes.

Frank

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Will Nicole Apologize?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 07:47:15 PM »
Assuming she's eventually find out who's behind the kidnapping, she's going to owe several people an apology. I think Holly was kidnapped to get back at Nicole so I think this is all her fault. And Zander probably never would have had anything to use against Nicole if she hadn't killed Deimos or if she came clean to the police. Nicole needs to look in the mirror before she starts blaming anyone else for Holly being kidnapped and her supposed death.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 10:06:01 AM »
 I don't think Holly is really dead. They need to do a DNA test to make sure, right now they are just assuming that it's Holly they found.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 03:09:25 PM »
Yesterday Zander told Ted that Holly is off to live with her “new family”.  Also that the two bodies found in the wreckucame from the morgue.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:05:18 PM »
Absolutely in this situation in real life an autopsy would be done.  Stefan was right to question Ben even though Chloe didn't want to hear it and of course Ben would have no idea.  Nicole should insist on an autopsy.  And wouldn't the morgue know that they had two missing bodies? 

No, Holly is not dead and I imagine her new family is Kristen.  Notice they John & Marlena were talking about Kristen in the pub.  That is often an indication that someone is going to appear.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 12:12:53 PM »
I mentioned the possibility it was Kristin in another post who has Holly and it's the only logical explanation.  If Nicole survived the explosion and now we know Xander did to I'm sure Kristin is among the living also.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
So, for me, the question is whether "Nicole" is back for good or just a short sting like "Sami" sometimes does.  I could see a scenario where she would find out that Holly is not dead and going off to find her much like Sami searching for EJ.  That would leave Eric alone again, but would Sarah have already married Rex by that time?  That way they could also bring Holly back later after they have SOARASED her, and all the current crop of kids, to a teen.  Tune in tomorrow for Alternative DOOL.  Hahahahaha!

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 05:30:09 PM »
And why would Hope question Ted about checking on whether they had a positive ID on crash victims.  That should be Standard Operating Procedure.....especially in Salem.

Tricia

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 07:50:04 PM »
Should be but they didn’t do it...did they?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »
It did sound like they were making some effort to positively identify the bodies since he said "yet".  It wasn't like he was making a request to do an autopsy or some sort of identification.  Of course, knowing how Xander seems to be able to get things done he might have those results changed as well.

webrowser

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 06:21:09 AM »
I have a feeling that Haley will be back as a teenager or adult.