Author Topic: I knew it!  (Read 98 times)

Tricia

I knew it!
« on: May 16, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »
i just knew that Melinda would turn out to be Haley’s mother.   :victory

MadIceGoddess

Re: I knew it!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:20:55 PM »
I really don't remember whether I considered that possibility in the beginning or not, but I think not.  Quite an age difference though.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 06:58:41 AM »
Tricia I thought the same thing too.  They wouldn't put Haley in the picture unless it were true.These story lines are written for months before they air on TV.   Melinda said she got pregnant at 17, and Haley has to be at least in her early twenty's to be a nurse, so yeah Melinda could be in her late 30's now, she just looks older :bgrin .    But to have JJ grab Haley and take off was stupid!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
Yes, it was stupid but I was thinking it’s been a long time since we had an “on the run” story.  They used to be good.  Remember when Bo and Hope were in New Orleans so long ago?  Yes, I also highly doubt they’ll actually be on location anywhere these days...😉

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 10:48:38 AM »
Oh boy do I remember Bo and Hope's trip to New Orleans.  Locations are so expensive today, doubt we'll see one on Days. By the way I loved the look on Tripp's face when JJ grabbed Haley and ran off.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 11:17:34 AM »
I Lai loved it, too, Rose.