Author Topic: Jack and Eve..  (Read 71 times)

webrowser

Jack and Eve..
« on: May 17, 2019, 06:29:03 AM »

are riding high now that he won the election, but sooner or later they will have to deal with the consequences of their actions. I'm hoping that Jack will regain his memory soon and tell Eve where to get off. As for Eve her schemes will event be found out, and Jack is bound to find out that Eve was using him to get back at Jennifer, and withheld Ralph's journal to make sure he didn't regain his memory. Her scheme  will eventually come out and backfire on her as it usually does. Hopefully Steve will eventually return and discover the whole truth.

:duh :confused :tu :zzz :zzz :zzz

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Jack and Eve..
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 07:04:10 AM »
Webrowser I agree with you, but as far as the journal goes that Eve is supposed to have, are there two of them???  Just the other day Xander went to put the tape he had of Nicole admitting to kill Demois and there was also a leather journal in the case he locked up.  Did the writers forget that?  I'm confused. I was led to believe that he had Ralph's journal.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:17 AM »
He stole the journal from Eve’s room at the Salem in around the same time he took the recording from Victor’s safe.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:50:38 AM »
Sweatpea thanks for reminding me, I must have had a senior moment, don't remember that at all! :help
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.