Author Topic: Not Nicole???  (Read 129 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Not Nicole???
« on: May 17, 2019, 11:48:05 PM »
No way is that Nicole!!!  What a shocker today!  I bet it's Kristin in disguise "portraying" Nicole, which makes some sense especially the way "Nicole" is fawning all over Brady.  I hope I'm wrong, so that means if, and it's a small if, if what I guess as to be true, then that would be one way of letting us know that Nicole really did not survive the explosion. Can't wait until next weeks episode and see how this all plays out. Unless there are "two Nicole's"  One who was so happy to be back in Eric's arms and the other in Brady's.  Anyone out there willing to take a guess?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Not Nicole???
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 12:27:47 AM »
I was trying to figure out if maybe Xander rescued her and brainwashed her or something.  I don't know.  I'm glad they revealed that part today though since I was looking for something on Google and saw something that mentioned about Nicole not being the grieving mom she appeared to be and another thing that said Xander's partner is not who you think.  They were just titles and I didn't click on them, but at least I didn't have to wait months knowing something that was going to happen at some point and waiting for it to happen. 

The one thing I can think of is that maybe Nicole really wants to get back at Brady.  And what better way to do that is to pretend that she has forgiven him and maybe even seduce him.  If so, maybe Chloe and Eric are just collateral damage since she can't tell them what she is up to.  But, that is really cruel collateral damage to two people that she was so close to before. 

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 11:23:52 AM »
🤷‍♀️
Only thing that crossed my mind was brainwashing, too. 

Rose, you’re theory does sound like something they’d do on Days.   Nicole has such pretty and distinctive eyes that it’d be silly to think it’s Kristen in a mask but, again, sure sounds like a Days plot..
Like MadIce, I accidentally saw something that I didn’t click on that indicated others have that same idea...

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 07:42:55 AM »
I hate to say it, but could Dr. Rolf still be alive and somehow either transplanted Kristen’s brain into Nicole’s body, or wiped out Nicole’s memories and somehow transferred Kristen’s in? Stranger things have happened in the Days universe. I think maybe Kristen’s body was beyond repair after the explosion and they decided to take over Nicole’s.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:32 AM »
Seatpea great therory!  I like it!  Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens, because she is certainly not acting like Nicole!  She has all of Kristin's mannerisms.  Remember what Kristin did to Eric when she drugged him and the video was shown so she hates him with a passion and yesterday proved it, then she always was in love with Brady and she's turned to him in her "grief". Like Tricia pointed out, anything is possible on Days.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 04:15:06 PM »
Yeah, after today's episode I have to believe it's somehow Kristin.  Especially after her comments about Holly being a brat and good riddance to her.  Don't know how they did it though.  Kristen's frame is so much different than Nicole's.  In the past, the people she pretended to be was played by the same actress.  If it's strictly a memory thing, I wonder if both person's memories are coexisting somehow with Nicole's repressed.  What would happen if Nicole's memories started returning?

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »
Did anybody else notice a slight accent every once in a while?  I did.  Kristen never had any accent.  Reminded me of Princess Gina’s accent.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 07:21:05 PM »

It would make more sense if this wasn't really Nicole but already I hate the story. "If" this is really Kristen and her plan is to get back with Brady, I'm going to be very upset. I would love it if  Nicole is alive and came back to be with Brady but I have no idea what's going on here with this person who's calling herself Nicole.
Oh and speaking of calling herself Nicole, if she was someone else and only made to look like Nicole, why wouldn't Zander be using real name when it was just the two of them? Nothing makes sense.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 08:32:11 PM »
I know what you mean about Xander calling her Nicole, I use closed caption on my TV and it even says Nicole when she is talking.  This one really has me baffled.  We had better have a better scenareo when this all plays out then the one the writers are giving us now because it stinks!  The only think I could think of Rolf or Xander brought Nicole back to life with the serum, the same way Rolf did with Will but it took a while for Will to remember who he was same thing is going to happen to Nicole, somehow Kristin's memories are Nicole's now.
Rose

Tricia

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 09:11:18 AM »
I like this so far.  It’s interesting and keeping me guessing.  I just hope it doesn’t turn ridiculous because then I won’t like it.

...Again, no one noticed an accent?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 02:03:04 PM »
Well now we know it's not really Nicole but I'd like to know how Kristen is able to sound exactly like Nicole. Does that mask have some kind of voice changing equipment in the material?  :confused