Author Topic: 5.11 Whatever Happened Happened  (Read 1243 times)

Dizzydeni

5.11 Whatever Happened Happened
« on: March 26, 2009, 11:57:57 AM »
“Whatever Happened, Happened” - Kate goes to extreme measures to save Ben’s life when Jack refuses to help. Meanwhile, Kate begins to tell the truth about the lie in order to protect Aaron, on “Lost,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1

Stars:Matthew Fox (Dr. Jack Shephard)
Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond Hume)
Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet Burke)
Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon)
Josh Holloway (James)
Evangeline Lilly (Kate Austen)
Yunjin Kim (Sun Kwon)
Jorge Garcia (Hugo)
Naveen Andrews (Sayid Jarrah)
Terry O'Quinn (John Locke)
Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus)
Jeremy Davies (Daniel Faraday)
Ken Leung (Miles Straume)
Recurring Role:Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert)
Doug Hutchison (Horace Goodspeed,)
Susan Duerden (Carol Littleton)
Sterling Beaumon (young Ben)
Patrick Fischler (Phil)
Jon Gries (Roger Linus)
William Blanchette (Aaron)
Guest Star:Kim Dickens (Cassidy)
Sebastian Siegel (Erik)
Candace Scholz (Debra)
Susan King (Sweet young woman)
Miko Franconi (Grocery worker)
Scott Moura (Manager)
Olivia Vickery (Clementine.)

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: 5.11 Whatever Happened Happened
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
Darn!! Little Ben lives. :duh

I wonder how telling the truth about their time travel and their future/past experience on the island will keep Aaron safe when it was implied that going back in the first place was to keep him safe?
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 06:29:28 AM »
I thought the show was wonderful.  It finally tied up Kates life, and what happened to Aaron and Clementine.  I am glad that was settled.  Now, where did Richard take Ben, and why will he be a different person now?

I love this show.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:32:47 AM »
Feisty wrote:
  "I had a feeling long before this season ever started that Sawyer and Juliette would hook up. I, however, did not see them having a relationship. lol I've always wanted Kate to pick Sawyer over Jack. It could be my total dislike for Jack and my crush on Sawyer, but now I'm torn. Sawyer and Juliette work so well together. With Kate she was always running off to be with Jack, but danging Sawyer along.  I felt so bad for Juliette when she realized Kate was back.  That's unusual for me to feel bad for Juliette because I've never fully trusted her. Oh, man, am I torn on this one. lol"  

I am now totally convinced, and happy to, that Juliette and Sawyer will not part.  Sawyer loves her, as I saw how he spoke to Kate about her.  Its all over his face.  I am now happy about it and hope they do stay together.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 07:00:47 AM »
I'm not convinved Sawyer is completely with Juliet. He can say he is, but I think he still feels something for Kate. Heck, he's still calling her Freckles. I think if Kate had kissed him he'd have kissed her back. I'm still torn. lol Heck, I'll take Sawyer. He'd forget Juliet and Kate ever existed. lol

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 07:23:25 AM »
I feel like I had an epiphany last night. I think Richard Albert is the smoke monster in human form.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 08:03:31 AM »
Feisty, when LeFleur went to Kate to help her, he was no longer LeFleur, he was Sawyer.  Freckles was a welcomed name for me.  I still think that Sawyer and Julliet will be together after this is all over, if they are both alive....