Author Topic: Good grief! ...Horton cabin...  (Read 57 times)

Tricia

Good grief! ...Horton cabin...
« on: June 11, 2019, 11:34:44 AM »
I can’t believe how much I laughed at the whole situation at the Horton cabin in Monday’s episode.  Can’t even recall all of the ridiculousness that went on so maybe y’all might remember more...

1.  Haley and Tripp just sat there while smelling smoke.  Yes, she mentioned it must be from somewhere nearby but that much smoke would’ve smelled more intense...right?  Yet they kept sitting...

2.  Haley tripped and fell so hard that she knocked herself out? Really?

3.  Tripp suddenly just dropped neatly by Haley...

4.  Ben just stood there for way too long before he got closer and just sort of flapped his arms around.

5.  Eli started waving his jacket at the flames.

6.  What kind of CPR was Eli performing on Haley?

7.  And finally...how many ferry boats went to Smith Island in one afternoon?

sweetpea

Re: Good grief! ...Horton cabin...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:10 PM »
It should be easy enough for Ben to prove that Claire went to Smith Island before he did, the ferry operator would certainly remember her being on the boat earlier, and then leaving right around the same time as the fire was getting going. I would have thought that Eli and the cops would have seen her at the dock. They had to pass each other on the way, right? The ferry must run every 10 minutes. 😂

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »

Good thought sweetpea about the ferry operator being able to tell someone Claire was on the island.
Tricia, I laughed out loud when Haley fell and knocked herself out. After laughing, I asked my husband who was watching with me if I was supposed to laugh when someone is in a burning building and gets knocked out. I'm thinking probably not, but it sure looked funny, lol. And the way Tripp passed out was funny too and so stupid.

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 07:06:19 PM »
This is the Salem PD, we are talking about. They couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.