Author Topic: Tripp  (Read 106 times)

Tricia

Tripp
« on: June 28, 2019, 05:48:26 PM »
Who believes that featherweight Claire could so easily overtake muscular Tripp? Yes, she had a knife but you’d think that Tripp could’ve wrestled it away pretty fast. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Tripp
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 06:38:00 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder what Marlena and Ben walked in to. My guess is there's no one there but maybe they saw some blood on the floor.  :confused

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 08:04:08 AM »
I thought the same thing! She weighs all of 90 pounds soaking wet and he looks like he lifts weights. I guess we are supposed to think he was just taken by surprise and couldn’t compete with the knife. Ciara could have maybe knocked her over the head with something to get her away from Tripp instead of just pleading with her.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 10:12:29 PM »
Supposedly, he fell and hit his head, but then how did Claire then incapacitate Ciara, get her into the car, and then into the cabin?  At least Kristen Dimera was more realistic in not being able to drag Ted.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 09:53:26 AM »
Swearpea, I know what you mean, Ciara just stood there!  Tripp may have struggled with Claire, which is why he was laying on the floor hitting his head we just didn't see it, but I would love to know how Claire took over Ciara.  I have to get both actresses a lot of creedit, they did a remarkable job!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 07:01:11 PM »
Maybe Ciara went willingly. Remember she did tell Claire that she was the one Claire was upset with and told her to let Tripp go and take her, or something like that.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »
But, she woke up tied to the bed, so even if she went with Claire willingly, at some point Claire knocked her out. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »
True.