Author Topic: Ted  (Read 139 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Ted
« on: June 14, 2019, 06:37:48 PM »
I wonder what's going to happen to Ted. I thought perhaps Kristen was going to let him know that she wasn't really Nicole but instead she just knocked him out. I sure wish someone would figure out what Kristen is up to but I have a feeling that's not going to happen for several months or perhaps years. Perhaps the writers think this is a great storyline but I hate it.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Ted
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 10:45:57 AM »
I wished "Nikky" would get caught red handed.  I am not happy with this story line, although Ari is doing a great job as "Kristin".  What gets me no one in Salem is very smart to see the change in Nichole.  God I hope it's not going to take years though. :td
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 05:13:38 PM »
Hope was suspicious today (Monday) but I’m guessing that it’ll take a while before she sees the necklace that Xander got from Ted.  Pretty smart of Ted to give it a try. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:59:35 PM by Tricia »

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 07:22:59 PM »
Yes that was smart of Ted. I don't like Ted but I hope someone figures out what happened to him and I especially want someone to figure out that Nicole isn't really Nicole. I thought Sami was going to rip her mask off but no such luck.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 10:05:59 PM »
I can't figure out what Xander plans to do with Ted (and now Kate).  If he lets them go then Kristen will know he didn't kill them, but he can't keep them in the Dimera dungeon forever.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 06:56:54 PM »
I too don't know what he's planning on doing. I just wish someone would figure out that Kristen is pretending to be Nicole and then end this horrible storyline.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 08:20:15 PM »
I really wanted Sami to rip that mask off. That would be so appropriate.  So, another good twist would be for Nicole to actually be alive and show up in Salem and run into Kristen dressed up as her.  But, it would really need to be in a public place so Kristen couldn't take her down before everybody could find out.

Tricia

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 12:34:02 PM »
I’d enjoy seeing the real Nicole go to Salem and confront Kristen.  Good idea, MadIce!

I know Ted has done bad things, but I like the actor and would love for him to stick around.  So I hope Kristen doesn’t learn that he’s being held captive.  Also, if Ben can be forgiven for multiple murders by so many, I don’t see why Ted couldn’t be forgiven, too.

Finally, I really enjoyed watching Ted and Kate trapped together yesterday.  Ted just kind of seemed more relaxed.  Yes, that’s strange given the circumstances but I can’t think of another way to explain the difference that I saw in him.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 06:55:21 PM »

He was kind of funny Tricia. I too enjoyed their scenes together.
And I was hoping Sami would rip off Kristen's mask and have it go flying. Kind of like when Susan's teeth went flying years ago when she was pretending to be Kristen. Oh and I like your idea MadIce about the real Nicole coming back and confronting Kristen.