Author Topic: Kristen?  (Read 96 times)

Tricia

Kristen?
« on: July 12, 2019, 06:16:00 PM »
Very interested to know just what Kristen said to Ted and Kate to make them lie to Hope.  Must’ve been a doozy to get Ted to do it when he’s been trying to make a good impression. 

But pretty smart of Kristen since she really wants to take control of the family company.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Kristen?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 10:57:08 AM »
Tricia it wasn't a surprise to hear what Ted and Kate "had" to tell Hope.  Sure, to get her bro out of the way, I really think the gal has lost it!  I hope everything she is doing backfires in her face.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:18:48 PM »
I figured when they kept going back and forth between Hope with them and Xander with Kristen that they weren't going to tell the truth.  Plus, add in the fact that Kristen let them live in the first place.  You would think, though, that if anybody happened to be at the mansion at the time they would've heard gunshots in the tunnel.  I just don't buy that they are THAT soundproof.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »

I hate this story even more now that Kristen is trying to make it look like Stefan is behind the kidnapping. And I hate hearing Kristen talk about how she's a true DiMera since she certainly isn't by blood where as Stefan is.
Kristen needs to be exposed and then gotten rid of.

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
It seems like maybe Xander will roll over on Kristen and tell the truth about who he was working with on the kidnapping of Kate and Ted. I hope he does, anyway. He seems ticked off that Kristen found a way to keep them from blowing her in, but left Xander out to dry.

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 09:47:00 AM »
Sheryl, you made an excellent point.  Stefan is technically more DiMera than Kristen.  I hadn’t thought of that.

Also, I should’ve known that Kristen would threaten Kate’s children and Hope to get her way.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 02:47:09 PM »
Thanks you Sheryl for reminding all of us that Stefan is more a DiMera than Kristin.  Didn't Stefano adopt her and wasn't it Peter???  I do like this Stefan.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 04:27:56 PM »
Yes.  Peter.