Author Topic: What is Xander up to?  (Read 41 times)

MadIceGoddess

What is Xander up to?
« on: August 15, 2019, 11:45:54 PM »
We all know he's not going to burn Kristin.  This is the story line from hell that will not end.  He might think about it, but that look on his face when he looked at Hope.  I think he's going to pull her chain somehow. 

webrowser

Re: What is Xander up to?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:11 AM »
I think that he will make another deal to protect his own hide, and reveal everything to them. I think Kristen is about to be caught up with at last.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:42:58 AM »
I think Zander is planning on turning the tables on Kristen because I think he finally realizes she'd turn the tables on him.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 10:17:12 AM »
So, where did he go?  Hope and John handed him of to the new/old prosecutor to work a deal and we haven't seen him since.

A bit off-subject, but I have really enjoyed the scenes with Xander and Maggie.  He really does seem to have a soft spot for her, not that that would change his evil ways. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 07:02:46 PM »
I too like the scenes with Zander and Maggie. Sounds like the DA finally agreed to a plea bargain so perhaps he's been with the DA all this time.

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 07:38:24 PM »
That was my assumption, Sheryl.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
Wonder if he got a witness protection program deal.  Hahahaha!  Hope not.  I want to see more of him and Maggie together.  I wonder how much he actually told Trask.  He's the only other person beside Kristen that knows that Holly is still alive and I don't think she's telling.