Author Topic: The Salem Brain is missing  (Read 43 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
The Salem Brain is missing
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:26:22 PM »
Well I knew as soon as Jack told Eve about Dr. Rolf, the serum and where Dr. Rolf was whipping it up that Eve would find a way to destroy it. It's too bad someone didn't lend Jack the Salem brain.

Tricia

Re: The Salem Brain is missing
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 07:59:09 AM »
Probably true but don’t forget about the doctor (can’t remember his name) that was upset  yesterday, too

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 09:04:07 AM »
I don't think he'd stoop that low but I could be wrong. I wonder if there are any cameras in the lab area. Hopefully there are and they check them and see Eve destroyed the lab. That's assuming she is the one who did it.

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 10:58:27 AM »
They should check on the security tape. I'm sure it would reveal that Eve was there, and was the one who destroyed the lab. Then they should press charges against her. The lab is the property of the hospital. Shre should at least be made to pay for the damages.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 04:51:00 PM »
Well, Rolf seems to be missing.  Maybe he actually did it and then pretended someone did it while he was out.  Or, It could be that dr. guy and maybe he has now kidnapped Rolf.  I don't know what his motivation might be.  Surely he is able to move on from the 2, or was it 3, disastrous dates he had with her.  Wasn't he also the one she dumped for Eric?  And then twice because Jack was back?  I know he's not the actor who played the guy she dumped for Jack, but it sounded like he was the same guy.

Tricia

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 07:42:59 PM »
It was the same guy. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:23:21 PM »
It's a good thing Jen called him by name cause I had no idea who he could be. In any event, he didn't seem like the type of guy who would do something devious or wrong but who knows. Eve swears she didn't do it but I'm not so sure I believe her. Maybe it's the person who walked in the lab today. I have no clue who that could be but maybe we'll find out tomorrow.