Author Topic: I'm Tired...  (Read 65 times)

webrowser

I'm Tired...
« on: October 03, 2019, 06:34:11 AM »

of Jordon and her constantly saying the same old thing over and over about Ben being such a danger. It turns out that she deliberately killed her own mother so where does she get off talking about Ben? What she can change but Ben can't? I think Ben is right about her and she may be out to still get Ben and get rid of Ciara. In fact I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was the one behind the wheel of the car if Ciara got hit yesterday when she screamed, and probably try to blame Ben. That would be just like her.

:duh :duh :duh :confused :td :zzz :zzz :toilet

Tricia

Re: I'm Tired...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 10:31:17 AM »
I was hoping yesterday’s episode was finally the start of moving this storyline forward.  Jordan is apparently the one that has the real mental problems and hopefully now they’ll get on with showing us that there is actually more to this story...

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 07:37:51 AM »
She made some comment when she was talking to Ben that makes me suspicious that maybe she somehow set Ben up to be the necktie killer. Not sure how, but I wonder. 🤔

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 06:21:01 PM »
I can't believe Jordan keeps saying Ben can't change but apparently she can. So hypocritical of her. I wish they'd put her back in the sanitarium.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 08:34:09 PM »
I wonder if Clyde is still in the picture.  Could he be pitting brother and sister against each other?  Could he be the one who almost ran down Ciara?? Could he be the one who actually did the killing and planted the seed in Ben's head that it was him?  So many questions, and not any anwers! Ugh! :td  I know Rafe asked Jordon where she was, and it looked like she may have left, but I don't think she would have let her baby be in the house by himself, Rafe was out of the house wasn't he?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 10:19:23 PM »
But, she could've taken the baby with her.  I'm guessing it wasn't her......this time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:21:49 PM by MadIceGoddess »

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 09:55:01 AM »
And risk the chance that her baby would have been injured in he car while gunning down Ciara?  I still think  she is not acting "normal".
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.