Author Topic: Put a hit out on Robin - Cannot stand her anymore  (Read 1389 times)

Dizzydeni

Put a hit out on Robin - Cannot stand her anymore
« on: March 27, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
Robin and her depression is enough now.  She needs to commit suicide, or be institutionalized so that Patrick and the baby could lead a good life.  I have had all I could take with this storyline and she is one of the most annoying characters of all time.

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Put a hit out on Robin - Cannot stand her anymore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »
OMG I agree! She is so selfish and self centered. I thought I was being hypercritical but I guess not,lol. She is too much, I know she has depression but she knows this now, it is time to get help and if she won't do it for herself she should be forced to. She is a danger to that child until she is treated. I wouldn't blame Patrick if he just picks up the baby and takes off with Emma to protect her from her crazy mother.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »
It has gotten a bit out of hand, as far as I am concerned.  Get the help you need and get on with your life.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 02:39:01 PM »
I think the entire storyline is nuts,  I fast forward most of her scenes.  I don't think a woman who was suffering from post partem depression would "full" around with someone else would they?  Patrick deserves better.  I think Robin needs to get help fast.  At one time she was such a likeable character, now I can't stand to watch her.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
I am glad we all think alike on this storyline.  No one has sympathy for her at all.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 06:08:14 PM »
I am beginning to understand Carly's dislike of her and calling her self righteous! She is annoying the crud out of me. Get help already, you are a grown up woman with a brain, USE IT!  I thought Sonny would finally get through to her but nope. At least thus far she is going to the therapist
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 01:30:29 PM »
OMG I thought SOnny finally got through to her and she was going to fill that prescription! But NO! The selfish idiot rips it up and ends up in the river. I don't think I want Patrick to be in time so we can all be put out of our misery. I used to really like Robin, no I can't stand her.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »
I really thought that Sonny would get through to her.  Now, please get rid of her.  She has become the most annoying character on this soap. Way to go guys, ruining one of your own.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 08:18:27 AM »
Robin is an idiot and TPTB are really ruining her character.  I am hoping that Patrick dumps her and finds someone else to love, like Liz.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »
LOL Maybe Sonny will put a hit out on her because he is sick of her not listening to him.  She is turned into a sniveling self righteous person that Carly always said she was . She never used to be this dumb and whiney. Get help and get over yourself or disappear and let everyone get on with their lives. 
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »
I was glad that Patrick found out that she did not go to therapy and that they are both at the therapy session now.  I hope stupid Robin wakes up.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »
I FF through most of her scenes. This story has gone on too long and I'm really tired of it.
I don't know everyone's name on the show but I was glad that lady doctor told her she was being irresponsible today because she's not taking her medicine.
Now look at what might happen to poor Emma.
And no Robin. You're not handling this and getting better on your own.
You need HELP!
Sheryl