Author Topic: Gabi/Lani  (Read 29 times)

Tricia

Gabi/Lani
« on: October 11, 2019, 04:11:51 PM »
Gabi has done questionable things, but the way she treated Lani today was beyond hideous, IMO.  I’ve been keeping an open mind, but no more.  She’s awful.  I just wish that Will, Sonny and Rafe would find out.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Gabi/Lani
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:18:19 PM »
I thought it was pretty tame considering her hate for Lani for killing her husband. I thought she was going to demand that Lani give up Eli and leave Salem kinda like Brady did to Nicole.  That would be more of a tit for tat.  I think Lani got off easy.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 09:35:53 AM »
I don't think that Gabi will ever learn. And she wonders why nothing ever works out for her. Did it ever occur to her that by donating Stephan's heart maybe people will see her in a better light and start treating her better because of it?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 10:18:41 AM »
I would see it more that my loved one was living on in the person who got the heart.  However, in real life, if it were me, I would donate not just his heart but other organs to people who are more likely to live.  Julie is a bad candidate not only due to her age, but also her health.  People get kicked off the list all the time because they are in too bad a shape and I would consider Julie to be in that category, so she would be a doubly bad risk. Of course, if she were to donate via the donor program she might never know where his heart went or even if it were successful.  So, is that better than having his heart beating in someone you hate? 

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 12:12:55 PM »
Webrowser, all true.  No, she’ll never learn...

MadIce, all true for real life, but this is Salem so logic is never in play.  😉

Also, at first I thought that Gabi would demand that Lani give up Eli, too.  I still think that the way that she treated Lani was horrible...and only the beginning. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 05:15:51 PM »
I too thought Gabi was over the top with Lani.