Author Topic: Indefinite Hiatus  (Read 120 times)

Tricia

Indefinite Hiatus
« on: November 12, 2019, 06:43:51 PM »
NOOOO!  There’s multiple stories on the internet stating that the entire cast and crew have been released from their contracts.  They’re also saying there’s 8 months of shows already made to take us into 2020 and there’s renewal negotiations. 

Sure would hate it if DOOL were cancelled.  I’ve literally been watching most of my life...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 08:45:34 PM by Tricia »

MadIceGoddess

Re: Indefinite Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:52:05 PM »
I read somewhere earlier that they were taking a 3 month break rather than their normal break.  I did see a thread title today about actors being released from contracts, but I didn't read it because I thought it was going to be specific actors and I didn't want to know what characters were leaving the show.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Indefinite Hiatus
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 08:09:14 PM »
I too read that all the actors were being released from their contracts and the show is taking a long break. It also sounds like there's a possibility that the show won't be renewed. I've been watching since the earlies 80's and would hate to see the show go off the air. However, I haven't been very happy with the current stories and if the stories don't get better, I'm going to give up on it. I may try watching The Young and Restless.