Author Topic: The so called nuns  (Read 67 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
The so called nuns
« on: November 26, 2019, 08:20:33 PM »
I can't believe the words that come out of both Kristen and Lani's mouths. For two people who are trying to be nuns, they seem to be lacking in the characteristics of a nun. Just ridiculous.

MadIceGoddess

Re: The so called nuns
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:59 PM »
They don't exactly have the attitude of a nun either. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 06:37:04 PM »
No they don't.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:13:29 PM »
Not only that girls, why is it there are just two nuns in the chapel???  Where are he other's?  This whole stupid story line is ridiculous!  I could see it now, Eli is flying to Rome, Chad too.  This ought to be interesting!

Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 04:50:55 PM »
Ha!  An actual Friday cliffhanger!

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 04:51:03 PM »
I’ve never really liked JJ and now he is really getting on my nerves. How has he been holding a job in the state he has been in? He is tweaking all the time. If he is still an EMT I would think that someone would have noticed the signs of drug use and taken him off of duty. He’s a mess! I would rather see him disappear than have him kill Kristen. Even though she is a crazy, messed up person at least she has some likable qualities. He has never really been likable, maybe a little when he was with Hailey, but not much.