Author Topic: Stefano?  (Read 104 times)

Tricia

Stefano?
« on: November 29, 2019, 09:46:30 AM »
Hmmm...Wednesday ended with a big reveal.  With the holiday, some may be behind so I won’t say more but I sure will be interested to see the show on Monday.  It’s going to be a weird and twisted storyline that I suspect will make some people unhappy...

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Stefano?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 02:42:48 PM »
I saw it Tricia and I for one am not a happy camper!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 03:06:01 PM »
I am kind of excited to see where this goes! Could be very interesting indeed. 🤔

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 07:18:28 PM »
I don't like it at all. There's only one Stefano and Steve is just not him. I'm so fed up with this show. I can't stand watching "Princess Gina." She talks and acts like a robot. There's not one story that I like.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 10:46:16 AM »
Sheryl, the Soap Opera Digest asked fans what they thought of the time jump and over 60% loved it.  I agree, Steve Johnson is no Stefano!  I think the writers are going way overboard now to the point it is ridiculous, but yeah, I guess I'm with sweatpea, I can't wait to see where this is going, so I guess I'll still watch it.  Maybe in the end, Jennifer will really "wake" up and tell everyone it was a dream.  One can only hope! :bgrin Sort of like "The Wizard of Oz"when Dorothy woke up and told Auntie Em, and the hired hands that we were all in her dream.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

webrowser

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 02:14:57 PM »
If the writers are trying to put an end to this show they are doing one heck of a good job. None of these stories make any sense! I can't stand Princess Gina and having Stefano back looking like Steve Johnson is totally ridiculous. What in the world are these writers thinking? I'm so fed up with this that I'm going to stop watching for awhile until things start making sense, if they ever do. Nothing is even close to reality, or even believable. I can write stories better than this, I'm sure a lot of people could. I they are out of ideas why don't they have a contest for viewers to submit story ideas and have the best one be in production. But stop insulting our intelligence this way.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 05:32:03 PM »
I am so tempted to stop watching. The stories in this time jump are horrible.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 05:55:20 PM »
I can only hope they'll end this as some sort of terrible nightmare.  Maybe they'll have some sort of It's a Wonderful Life ending to these storylines.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:59:14 PM by MadIceGoddess »

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 11:59:11 AM »
One can only hope.  Why go through all these stories that don't make any sense and then go back to he way it used to be, you know they'll drag it all out.  Personally I don't think that this is a dream, the writers decided to try [/size]something[/color][/size] that none of the other Soaps have done, so it's the new Days, I'll continue watching just to see how it all plays out, but I'm not really happy/ :cry1 [/color]
Rose

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 06:42:54 PM »
I don't think the time jump seems any different from before this time jump. I wouldn't even realize they jumped a year unless someone mentioned it. The stories are just as boring and bad as they were before the time jump and confirms the fact that no one in Salem has the Salem brain. I know I've said this before but you'd think in a year someone would have realized Hope isn't Hope. And why did it take a year before someone (Abby) is going to try and figure out if Eve really did push her Jen out the window?

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »
Well in yesterday's despise both Rafe and Marlena made a comment that Hope is not herself, and even Abby kept looking at "Hope" when she asked for the tapes.  I know they are dragging this out, but why is it taking forever to see any evidence as to why Will Killed Adrienne, and Why did Kristin kill Haley???  They have showed backround stories but not the two I want to know or have I missed something?.
Rose

Tricia

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 04:50:11 PM »
I think we’re heading into the Haley storyline.  Seems so anyway.  As for Hope, when have they ever wrapped up a story this fast?  I thought maybe Rafe is seeing something fishy.  Perhaps it’ll be the “Christmas miracle” to get the real Hope for the Horton celebration!

I read an online article that said the actress who plays Adrienne wanted to go back to her other job and that’s why they killed her character.  I’m sure they’ll reveal more to the story soon.

I’m just really sorry to read so many of you are considering stopping watching.  I’ve always enjoyed reading all of your comments.  I’ve watched most of my life so I’m not quitting at this point.  During those years I’ve suffered through my share of hideous storylines- worse than this to me!  So I’ll keep at it and hope y’all might reconsider...

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2019, 09:29:01 AM »
Tricia I am glad your sticking with the show.  I have been a Die-Hard fan since it first aired.  I would catch the show off and on in the first few years,even bought a radio with TV bands and listened to it at work! Then the VCR's came along, next it was the DVR's and On Demand.  I record it every day and enjoy watching during my dinner, when the show is interrupted I catch it the next day On Demand.  I know I am not a happy camper with the time jump but you have to admit it's interesting, so all of you folks out there who may decide to stop watching please give it another try, I also heard from Allie Sweeney that the show has been picked up so that's a good sign. Sheryl has created this wonderful site for us to enjoy and it's fun to get on every day to read [/size]everyone's[/color][/size] take on the show.[/color]
Rose

sweetpea

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2019, 05:00:50 PM »
I have to admit, I have been enjoying the time jump and a new take on the stories. I like that they are revealing a little tiny bit of what happened in the year we missed every day. It makes me want to know more. Like the other day when we finally saw what Kate is up to these days. They kind of alluded to it, but didn’t really say for sure is she and Roman are together as a couple now. If they aren’t, they should be. I always liked them together. I was disappointed years ago when they were going to get married and then they were broken up. They have always complemented each other and have chemistry together. Are the stories far-fetched...of course. But haven’t they always been? I have been watching since around 1985 when I was in college. Sometimes I love characters, sometimes I hate them. I imagine it is hard to write a story that hasn’t been written before in so many years. The vast majority of people who watch the show have watched it forever and remember every storyline that was ever written. I like the flashbacks, it reminds me of This is Us which I love. I think the new format will draw in the next generation of the audience.

Tricia

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 05:52:06 PM »
Well, Sweetpea, you summed up my feelings, too!