Author Topic: Xander Is Poison  (Read 94 times)

hotlipsfrank

Xander Is Poison
« on: January 17, 2020, 08:14:25 PM »

I kn. ow Xander' is supposed to be mean, but does he have to manhandle Ciara by making demands on her and threating her. No one should do that to anyone

Frank

webrowser

Re: Xander Is Poison
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 06:46:37 AM »
My guess is that Victor and Xander are protecting their own precious hides. They know they will be in big trouble when the truth comes out. How typical that they would rather see an innocent person in prison than end up in trouble themselves. I have the feeling that Xander stands the most to loose.

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 10:52:23 AM »
I’m wondering if they are protecting someone else, like Sarah, or Maggie or even Sonny. I honestly think that Victor would turn on Xander in a heartbeat, so it probably isn’t him they are protecting.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 03:53:55 PM »
My guess was Maggie because both of them just adore her.  Maybe it happened because she went on another bender? 🤷‍♀️

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 04:07:03 PM »
That would make sense, Tricia. I bet you are right!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 04:33:02 PM »
Looks like we could be finding out what really happened seeing how now after doing the time jump, the show has gone backwards to last May. This show is getting so ridiculous. Why jump ahead a year if you're going to go back and have a complete episode about things that happened 8 months ago?