Author Topic: saying goodbye  (Read 50 times)

webrowser

saying goodbye
« on: January 25, 2020, 06:51:30 AM »

It was such a sad show yesterday. I hope all the truths come out though. I know it will come out about the baby switch especially when Sarah's baby will need a bone marrow transplant.

:duh :confused

sweetpea

Re: saying goodbye
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 10:27:28 AM »
This week has been a very exciting week, indeed. So many questions answered. I’m glad that Ciara told Will the truth about the accident, but who wants to bet that he will keep the secret to protect Maggie? I bet it will come out eventually, but Will won’t be the one to let the cat out of the bag. Now we know about what happened to Hailey, and the babies too. I’m sure the baby story will come out soon with the bone marrow transplant.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 02:37:54 PM »
I'm thinking the baby switch story may come out sooner than later since they did a blood test for the bone marrow test.  Today, it's a cheek swab just like for a DNA test. 

I had thought about a possible baby switch earlier after it came to light that the chemo wasn't working, but dismissed it. 

I agree that Will will keep the secret to protect Maggie.  But, as I said in another thread, I don't see why Ciarra believed Victor and Xander when they said they didn't set up Ben just because they admitted to allowing Will to believe he was responsible for Adrienne's death.  They are not mutually exclusive.  In fact, that would be more of a reason to believe they did it.  Even more so after the baby switch.  We don't know if Ciara knows about that part I don't think.

I have to say I thought the wreck scene was ridiculous.  Around here a first responder unit gets there before any other rescue vehicle.  So, someone would've been left behind to attend to anybody the ambulance couldn't take.  And a 2nd ambulance should've been called immediately.  And where are the police?  Totally unbelievable.

So was the baby switching.  Hospitals don't allow people to just walk into the nursery.  But, even if they had been left alone with all the babies for a few minutes, it takes more than just switching the name tags on the bed or swapping the baby to a different bed.  There's that ankle bracelet with identifying information and those things are not easy to get off much less be able to put it back on again.  I doubt neither Xander or Victor would know how to properly swaddle a baby either, but maybe Xander learned that in the birthing classes he took with Sarah, but I doubt it.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 03:04:03 PM »
Yes, very good show!  I’m glad we learned so much so fast.

MadIce, there was a hospital employee that said it was Sarah’s baby, right?  So I assumed Xander and/or Victor paid her off to make the switch.  Again for Maggie’s sake.

I think the whole wreck situation seemed like a lame explanation that didn’t make total sense.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 03:19:21 PM »
Tricia, Xander & Vic walked in and he looked at the empty bed and saw the nurse working on the baby.  He said he was the father.  At that point I still wasn't sure which baby it was because we knew that Kristen's baby died.  But, then the nurse said something about too much damage from the crash.  I don't think she ever said who's baby it was, but since it was the only baby missing from the beds it must've been Sarah's.  She then walked out of the nursery with the dead baby leaving Victor and Xander alone in the nursery.  Maybe paying off a nurse is a scenario, but I was just making an assumption based on the fact that they were left alone with the babies which would never happen in any other hospital.  They could've figured out that Sarah's baby died from just looking in the window like all other dad's do, so there needed to be a reason for them to actually be in the nursery alone with the babies. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 04:52:57 PM »
I'm probably in the minority but I wasn't moved by anything except Kristen's reaction to thinking her baby died. I was actually bored with the episodes. I think the reason I didn't feel any emotion was because we already knew Adrienne and Haley were dead. There was no suspense to what was happening. It's kind of like why I don't like to read spoilers. It takes away from how I'm going to feel when you see the spoiler and jumping ahead and telling us Adrienne and Haley were dead spoiled last week for me. I did like seeing flashbacks of Adrienne and Justin. That's about all I liked from last week's shows. I sure hope we're done with seeing what happened last May.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 06:28:21 PM »
I know that Kristin had pushed Haley a while back, but seeing JJ with his dead girlfriend really upset me, since he had just seen her a bit before and was ready to propose, so that was sad. And we all knew that Adrienne died, and I cried right along with Sonny (great acting) and Justin, and how horrible Will had to feel, heart wrenching.  I also felt bad for both Kristin and Brady when they found out their baby died, but now we know there was a switch.  So I'm hoping the truth comes out with Mickey needing a bone marrow transplant and they don't drag it out any more.  I missed the car crash becase of the trial so I didn't know how it all happened, but that's okay, I got the gist of it.  I wonder how long it will be before we find out Maggie is the one who caused the crash and how she'll discover it was Sarah's baby that died.  I can't imagine how Maggie could ever recover from discovering that.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.