Author Topic: Sarah and Xander  (Read 78 times)

hotlipsfrank

Sarah and Xander
« on: February 04, 2020, 08:02:52 PM »

It was good to hear Sarah say that she was in love with him and not Eric. He did not know what to say when he heard Sarah say that.

Frank

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Sarah and Xander
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 05:39:12 PM »
That was the best part of yesterday's show. I hate the fact that Brady is going to give Kristen another try and I don't like Eric and Nicole as a couple.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 10:49:35 PM »
They spent way too much time on them on today's show.  Waste of my time.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 12:34:47 PM »
Eric sure moved fast getting back with Nicole!  I know she apparently loves him but I wouldn't be able to trust him again.  As far as Brady and Kristin are, I like them as a couple.  I know she's done horrible things, but loosing a child is the most devastating thing a woman goes thru and besides she has been helping Lani so I think she is trying to turn her life around and when the truth comes out that Mickey is hers and Brady's, I really want them to start as a family.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 01:56:31 PM »
I really haven't seen Kristen do much for Lani past lip service.  You would think she could just get one of her goons to kidnap Gabi.  With Gabi held hostage, Lani would be free to tell her secret and get Julie's pacemaker replaced with one that Gabi can't control.  And, in that case, Kristen would actually turn out to be the hero. 

I never really understood why Lani couldn't confide in her father.  Abe would find a way to help her without going off half-cocked the way JJ does.