Author Topic: Gina may as well..  (Read 27 times)

webrowser

Gina may as well..
« on: February 11, 2020, 12:12:17 PM »

give it up because Rafe is onto her and will not rest until he finds her. She should know by now that John is never going to love her like she wants. If you have to drug someone or constantly manipulate them to try to get them that's not really love, that's a sick obsession. I wonder what they will do once they do catch her. Will they put her in prison or remove the disk implanted on her by Dr Rolf, and just get Hope back and look the other way as far as the charges go.
 :duh :duh :confused :td :zzz :toilet

MadIceGoddess

Re: Gina may as well..
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 01:06:16 PM »
I figure they will somehow get Hope back and all will be good.  Same thing for Steve, except now Steve will have to get Kayla back from Justin.  Not sure what will happen to Stefano's "essence" after that.  I'm hoping that is the last we see of him as I don't want anybody stepping into those shoes. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Gina may as well..
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:56:40 PM »
I can't believe Rafe fell for "Gina" pretending to have turned back into Hope. Thank goodness Kate showed up when she did. I really hope this story ends real soon. I'm so done with Princess Gina and Stefano. Steve is just NOT Stefano.