Author Topic: Is Steveano Going For Kayla Now?  (Read 19 times)

hotlipsfrank

Is Steveano Going For Kayla Now?
« on: February 13, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »

IT looks like Steveano going to fall for Kayla now?  Because he is calling her sweetness he should remember that he is really Steve Isn't that the way Jack started to get his memory back by remembering things with Jennifer? ( He finally got his memory back fully when he banged his head) Too bad something like that couldn't happen to Steve.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: Is Steveano Going For Kayla Now?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 10:25:09 PM »
I don't think he is getting his memory back yet.  Everybody knew Steve called Kayla Sweetness, but it's totally inappropriate considering their current relationship.  He's just throwing things out so she'll think he is Steve. 

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 06:37:31 AM »
Stephano is desperate to keep Kayla there because he knows she could tell the cops where he is, and will do and say anything to keep her there. He had her phone in his hand, and my guess is he still has it. I just wish this would end already.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »
I too wish it would end and I can't stand the way "Stefano" is manipulating Kayla. When she realized she didn't have her phone, she just should have left because how else can she let Justin know she's ok? If no one knows where Kayla is, don't you think they might get alarmed and do a search for her?