Author Topic: I'm hoping..  (Read 75 times)

webrowser

I'm hoping..
« on: February 14, 2020, 06:43:13 AM »
that Gabi's wedding is stopped before she marries Eli. I cant wait for him to find out what Gabi is really capable of. Gabi is vile and discusting and needs to pay for what she did. I can't believe she talked the way she did to Abigail after she dropped the charges against her in the past for what she did. Apparently she truly believes she can get away with anything. Now she is getting another pace maker that she can control.  :duh :duh :duh :duh

sweetpea

Re: I'm hoping..
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 08:48:54 AM »
I think JJ will remember where he saw that delivery guy. It was probably at the Dimera mansion at some point and he will put 2 and 2 together at the last minute. I think they will switch out the pacemaker for a harmless one, but make sure Gabi doesn’t know and let her out herself at the wedding in front of everyone. I bet Lani will show up and break up the wedding, them Gabi will take the phone out and make a threat against Julie. At least that’s how I would write it if I were one of the writers. 😘

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 11:53:11 AM »
I also think the delivery guy is the key. 

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 04:06:29 PM »
I was thinking maybe the delivery guy would leave it on Kayla's desk, but that the cardiologist doesn't know about it and installs another one since Kayla maybe didn't make it back to do the surgery.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 05:47:28 PM »
Well I don't know what's going to happen but I can't wait to find out. I don't understand why Lani stopped the wedding when she did. I thought if she was going to stop it she would have done it before Eli and Gabi said their "I do's."

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 10:36:38 PM »
She did it before Julie pronounced them man and wife, so they aren't officially married until then. 

Back on my previous comment, could you imagine if that pacemaker got implanted into someone else and Gabi starts messing with it thinking it's implanted in Julie?

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 06:47:25 AM »
Don't they have priests in the town to perform weddings anymore? It seems like just anyone can get online and then perform ceremonies just like that. I also think that Lani is finally going to spill the beans about Gabi and what she did.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 12:03:28 PM »
Webrowser, I don't think they have it in the budget to hire another actor to be a priest.  Cheaper just to use one of the current actors who have their online certificate, which you too can get.  It is easy to get one.  I'm not sure if you have to even take a test or anything, probably just need to know what the legal requirements are.  I have friends who were married by the mother of two of our skating kids who had gotten her certificate online.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 05:27:37 PM »

Boy did it take a long time for the truth to come out on today's show. I was so mad every time the scene switched to Will or Sonny. I think their scenes took up most of today's show and for me were terribly boring. I just wanted to see what was going to happen at the wedding.
Thank goodness though that everyone knows just how evil Gabi is. I hope she gets what's coming to her.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 08:10:38 PM »
I just hope this whole wedding scene wasn't just in Lani's head.  I agree the Sonny/Will scenes were long and boring but I'm sure served the purpose of dragging the wedding scene out as long as possible.  Boy, Julie went from 0 to 60 in record time.  No wonder her heart is racing.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was all her emotions and not Gabi actually controlling the device.  I'm hoping that somehow that device never made it into her body.  If I was a doctor and a pacemaker's battery lasted such a short time, I'd be hard pressed to replace it with the same one. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »
Thank goodness it was all real and I loved how Julie was in on the sting.

sweetpea

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 06:22:23 PM »
Boom! I was right on the money with my prediction! So glad that storyline is over and Gabi will get what is coming to her. I kind of felt bad for her during the whole Abby/Gabby situation after she was jailed when she was innocent. Now...she’s just gone too far with the threats against Julie and the blackmail.