Author Topic: Checking DNA  (Read 90 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Checking DNA
« on: February 24, 2020, 04:58:49 PM »
I hope when Rafe checks the database for the DNA found on Jordan, it shows up that Evan is the father. We know there's something fishy about him since he got rid of the report sent to Rafe on his background. I don't like him and I especially don't like him with Sonny.

webrowser

Re: Checking DNA
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 11:47:33 AM »
I hope Ben is cleared though this. I'm surprised that Rafe didn't think of this himself, they are way too anxious to blame Ben. How would they have felt if Ben was executed and then found out that it wasn't him after all?

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 06:12:40 PM »
I hope they figure it out soon. I bet it will be just like when John and Sami were both on death row. They were in the execution chamber as the evidence came in to exonerate them and it was stopped at the last minute.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 05:20:24 PM »
I hope they figure it out soon. I bet it will be just like when John and Sami were both on death row. They were in the execution chamber as the evidence came in to exonerate them and it was stopped at the last minute.

I was thinking the same thing. Ciara said Ben was supposed to be executed next Friday so I figure we won't find out who really killed Jordan until the last minute.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 05:05:19 PM »
I guess Ben's execution is scheduled for this Friday, tomorrow, since he said he was going to be executed soon. I'm so glad Rafe found out that Evan has been lying about who he is and it appears he definitely is David's father. Looks like Ben's going to be saved but will we have to wait until he's strapped down and about to be killed or will it not get that far?

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 07:44:55 PM »
I wonder if Evan is hiding anything else besides his name.