Author Topic: Gabi never...  (Read 121 times)

webrowser

Gabi never...
« on: February 25, 2020, 02:34:20 PM »
will learn because all she cares about is herself. She is so selfish, she will even use a sick baby's chance of a cure to get what she wants. Even if she is freed, she'll be in a prison of her own making, because nobody will have anything to do with her, much less trust anything she says. And once they find out that she used the fact that she is a bone marrow match for Mickey to get out of going to prison, she'll be hated even more.  :duh :duh :confused :td :zzz :zzz :toilet 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Gabi never...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 03:10:53 PM »
I can't believe how selfish she is. Eli was right when he said she only thinks about herself.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 06:03:19 PM »
She’s beyond selfish to me.  I can’t even think of what to call her.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 06:10:50 PM »
I would expect nothing less of Gabi. As soon as they said that she was the donor match, I knew she would use that to her advantage to force Julie to drop the charges against her so she wouldn’t go to jail. She is like Kate, she never pays for her misdeeds.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 05:19:10 PM »
Yep. It looks like she got another get out of jail free card.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »
I am getting so sick of Gabi getting away with another jail term.  I still don't understand how she became a match in the first place.  The writers are messing with this storyline, they don't know what they are even doing. I doubt that they even researched the procedures on donating bone marrow.  I posted in another thread it's not as simple as they are saying. Ugh! :toilet
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 10:57:28 PM »
I guess it’s kind of like Austin being the bone marrow donator for Abby when she was a baby with aplastic anemia. He has no relation to her at all, but somehow out of everyone in the world he was able to save her.

webrowser

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 11:10:24 AM »
This show should be called FANTASY ISLAND, because there is no dose of reality whatsoever.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 03:53:05 PM »
Webrowser I love the way you think! :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.