Author Topic: I can't believe...  (Read 38 times)

webrowser

I can't believe...
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:03:27 PM »

that once again Gabi got away with what she did. Does she really think that she can just pick up her life where she left off? She hasn't even begun to deal with Stefano yet. I feel sorry for her daughter though once she is old enough to understand what her mother did. That is going to be tough for her to live with. My guess is that Gabi is never going to learn from her mistakes, I think one day she is going to piss the wrong person off and they will eliminate her or try to.

:duh :duh :confused :td :zzz :toilet :toilet

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: I can't believe...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:22:55 PM »
I'm disappointed that Gabi isn't going to have to pay for what she did but just maybe her life will be miserable from here on. Ari may forgive her since Gabi is her mother but I'm not so sure the majority of Salem residence will.

MadIceGoddess

Re: I can't believe...
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 12:45:13 PM »
If Ari ever really learns he truth about her Mommy and all the things she has done, I think she is going to be one messed up child.  On top of that add Will's issues.  I know he had no control over his loss of memory and he was innocent of killing Adrienne, but it still all adds up on a child's psyche.