Author Topic: How old is Mckenzie  (Read 37 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
How old is Mckenzie
« on: March 25, 2020, 01:53:20 PM »
Isn't McKenzie going to be 2 in a couple months? If so, how can she possibly fit in the baby carrier that Eric was holding? And how safe was the bed Zander put together for her? Maybe they're going to put McKenzie in the baby carrier and put the baby carrier on top of the bed. Perhaps they can use bungie cords to hold the carrier to the bed.

Tricia

Re: How old is Mckenzie
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 04:07:19 PM »
That’s the exact question I was going to ask.  I thought around one.  Either way she’d be too big for that tiny carrier. 🙄

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 05:21:53 PM »
I'm so confused about what year she was supposed to have been born. She has to be over a year right since we didn't see her birth live and then we had the year time warp.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 09:10:35 PM »
She was supposed to be born last May - Mother’s Day. She should be about 10 months old, not a newborn in a car carrier seat. And David when they showed him the other day was about the right age, 2. But when he was sleeping (off camera) a couple of weeks ago they used the same sniffly newborn baby sounds for him.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 04:40:06 PM »
OK. Thanks. And if she's only 10 months, should she be sleeping in the bed Zander put together? It doesn't even have side rails.