Author Topic: Poor Brady!  (Read 60 times)

sweetpea

Poor Brady!
« on: May 14, 2020, 05:50:50 PM »
I feel bad for Brady that he won’t be able to raise his own daughter. I know he wants Kristen to have her because he loves her so much, but Brady lost custody of Tate, and now he won’t see Rachel grow up either. You would think he could pressure Victor to recant his story and not press charges by making a deal with him not to prosecute him and Xander for the baby switch. That way he and Kristen could raise Rachel together.

MadIceGoddess

Re: Poor Brady!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 11:23:00 AM »
It's sad, but I agree with Kristen that you can't trust Victor no matter what he says.  And, once again, Kristen gets away and doesn't have to face the consequences of her actions except to give up the love of her life.  Of course, she was willing to let him go to prison for her crime, so I'm not sure how much the love of her life he really is. 

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 06:00:50 AM »
If the police are willing to make allowances for Hope and Steve being under the influence of the brain control chips , and learning what Victor and Xander did concerning the baby switch, also considering the emotional turmoil that Kristin went through in the past year thinking that her baby was dead, then discovering that her baby was in fact alive and was switched intentionally , I think they should make allowances for Kristin as well. It's not like she planned what she did, she was dealing with a lot of emotions at the time, Kristin has changed over the past year, she was just dealing with so much all at once.
    I'm sure that if the people of Salem would get past how she was in the past and look at her emotional ordeal at the time they would understand why she did what she did. It's not like there is nobody in Salem who has neve done anything wrong. Everyone there has made serious mistakes and done things intentionally to get what they wanted or for what they thought was for the right reasons at the time. If they wanted forgiveness then they too should be willing to forgive considering what Kristin had gone through in the past year.
                                                     Nobody is perfect  :duh :confused :confused :zzz

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 10:10:14 AM »
The problem with Kristen is, she can't control her emotions and goes to the extreme.  She killed Hailey due to her emotions and tried to kill Victor.  I'm not sure if it was this particular actress or if it was written into the script, but the way she would tear up things every time something went wrong.  She would trash her hotel room or grab and tear up anything nearby.  I don't remember her being that way when it was the other actress.  I'm not sure it's really such a good idea for someone with that little control over themselves to go off to raise a child, but I guess her love for her child will keep her from doing something stupid.  Yeah, right.

Speaking of different actresses, that sure did seem like a short stint for Christian's sister.  Wonder why they replaced her.  I liked her better than this one.

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 01:03:50 PM »
I liked the old Zoe better too.  She and Christian really looked like sister and brother. I think she was a pretty good actress too. I agree, half the people in Salem have either killed, or almost killed someone. Why should it be different for Kristen? Kate tried to kill Sami more than once, and Chloe. Abby killed Andre. John has killed a bunch of people (mostly for his job, but even so). Marlena “killed” Kristen once, or so we thought. Nicole tried to kill Victor once, and did kill Deimos. I could name a bunch more, but there are so many I can’t even remember them all. 😂 Oh yeah, Hope killed Stefano and Rafe covered it up, and then both of them have subsequently been the Police Commissioner.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »

I was shocked when a new Zoey showed up. I liked the other one better. She use to be on GH and I liked her on that show too.
As for Kristen and Rachel, I wish Kristen had been sent to jail and Brady got to raise his daughter. I can't believe knowing Kristen's history that Brady would really feel comfortable with Kristen being the sole care taker for his daughter. And what kind of a life is this for his daughter? She'll be on the run with someone who's supposed to be in prison.

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 09:11:26 AM »
I’m wondering if this will be the beginning of a “bad” Brady to take Victor’s place once the actor retires...

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 06:06:24 PM »
I hope not Tricia.