Author Topic: Shawn Johnson  (Read 1207 times)

keenpatty

Shawn Johnson
« on: March 30, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
Did you all hear about the stalker that showed up at the studio where DWTS is taped, jumped a fence (or something like it), got past security until someone finally stopped him?

He was there to abduct Shawn Johnson. They found loaded guns and duct tape in his vehicle. He admitted that he was there to kidnap Shawn. He believes he is suppose to have a child with her...What a whacko!
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Shawn Johnson
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »
Oh, how terrible.
I hadn't heard that.
Sheryl

keenpatty

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »
I heard it on our local Fox channel news. The reporters said her mom was really worried and that Shawn was pretty shaken up about it. It happened last week when she was getting ready to rehearse in that light green gown she wore last week. I think they said it was  during the dress rehearsal.
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:20 AM »
I heard that this guy has been stalking Shawn for a couple years and their family has moved a couple times after he has found where they lived.

This guy is a real head case and very dangerous!  I hope he is put away for a very very long time!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
I would be scared too if that were me. I hope they put him away for a long time.
Poor Shawn.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »
I heard about that last week and I could not believe that that whaco nut job did this. I hope they put him away for good. There have been celebrities that have been killed by stalkers. I hope she has good security.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »
That is awful. I don't think I would stay in public eye if one of these nut jobs were after me. I hope she has lots of money to hire bodyguards. I don't know how long they can hold this nut job for but I hope it is a long time
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »
I only heard about a stalker following Shawn but didn't get the details, how terriable for her.  There are so many weirdo's out there, no one is safe any more, and to be put in the public eye like this now with the DWTS show, what were her parents thinking?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.