Author Topic: Just pronounce them man and wife  (Read 27 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Just pronounce them man and wife
« on: June 30, 2020, 04:49:15 PM »
After all the interruptions for Lani and Eli's wedding, I was thinking Marlena should just pronounce them man and wife instead of doing all that talking. I can't believe how long they were stretching out this wedding and they still haven't gotten to the I do's.

Tricia

Re: Just pronounce them man and wife
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 05:37:35 PM »
Ha!  I was going to basically say the same thing.  Wondering now if they’ll ever get married at this point. SOOOO many people talking Got ridiculous to me.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 07:46:11 AM »
I knew that as soon as Julie started talking about Gabi that she was going to show up. Gabi seriously needs to grow up, all she is doing is showing that she has no class at all, has very little pride in herself, is self righteous, egotistical, arrogant, obnoxious, self centered and numerous other things more than I could probably think of. She really thinks that the whole world revolves around her. I really wish they would get rid of her once and for all, because I'm really tired of her getting away with everything and her attitude.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 10:49:02 AM »
Valerie's date, and Eli's mentor was that the other part of the 5th Deminsion?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »
And he’s married to the lady that is playing Lani’s mom.

sweetpea

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 05:39:02 PM »
He is Billy Dee Williams, I believe. It’s Marilyn McCoo who is playing Lani’s mom. They used to sing as a duo in the 70’s. I just have to say, after all that I am so glad they finished the ceremony. Someone has to have a successful wedding in Salem. I loved the ending when they jumped the broom, very symbolic.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:44:35 PM by sweetpea »

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 06:47:27 PM »
Close but no.  They’re Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr.  They were a part of the 5th Dimension.