Author Topic: Look who's back  (Read 24 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Look who's back
« on: June 30, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »
Wow, I was shocked to see Vivian today and why did she show up at Lani and Eli's wedding? Isn't she wanted by the law for trying to kill Kate? Seems a little stupid to walk in on a wedding with 2 detectives and the mayor.

Tricia

Re: Look who's back
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »
I’m just very relieved that it’s the real Vivian this time around.  Don’t remember if she’s wanted or not.  And I guess she wants to cause them trouble due to the fact that Lani accidentally killed Stefan when she tried to stop Vivian. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 07:58:03 PM »
I figured Vivian wants to get back at Lani but the reason Stefan was shot was because Lani was trying to apprehend Vivian. I would imagine she's still a wanted criminal. And I too am glad it's the real Vivian. I loved the other actress when she played Dorian on OLTL but she just wasn't Vivian.

webrowser

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 07:50:57 AM »
Vivian is always out to cause major trouble, but it would be interesting to see what she is up too.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:58:55 PM »
I guess she thought she could go in, kill Lani, and then disappear again since she had a gun?  Eli didn't do a very good job shielding Lani although kudos for him for contacting Rafe.  I thought maybe he was texting his old FBI mentor. 

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 10:45:18 AM »
Now I am wondering if it was Vivian who set Gabi up so she would be blamed for poisoning Abby.  This way once Viv is back, and boy I'm glad she is, then she would get rid of Gabi
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 11:41:42 AM »
Ooooh...good guess, Rose!