Author Topic: Twins!  (Read 89 times)

Tricia

Twins!
« on: July 16, 2020, 11:50:07 AM »
What a great turn of events!  I just wasn’t interested in yet another “back from the dead” story but this sure has me interested.  It’ll be fun to see how the relationship between Jake and Vivian plays out.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Twins!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 02:09:57 PM »
I'm feeling a little sorry for Gabi. I know she's not been a very good person but she did love Stefan and now has lost him all over again. As for Vivian, well after today's show it doesn't sound like he'll have a chance to get to know her.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »
I really believe she’s alive and she and Ivan have concocted yet another wild scheme.

So far, I’m not feeling particularly sorry for Gabi.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 07:54:22 PM »
I too was wondering if Vivian was faking her death to get out of going to prison.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 10:53:14 AM »
Woohoo!  We were right, Sheryl!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 06:38:14 PM »
I'm glad Vivian is still alive but is she going to stay in Salem? Seems like it might be hard to stay hidden. And wouldn't it have been funny if Kate poured the champagne on her?  :too funny :too funny

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 10:26:39 PM »
I knew Jake was going to be a twin as soon as Ivan started looking funny when Vivian was telling him about Jake.  Ivan is before my time with DOOL.  I think I have read something about him, but that's really all I know about him. 

Tricia

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 09:21:00 AM »
I was watching back then but unfortunately I just don’t remember a lot of details of past storylines anymore.  But, I could’ve sworn that when the two of them left the show together years ago that they left as a couple.  Does anyone else remember that?  Oh!  I was tickled that they mentioned Dr. Woo.  He was always helping them out with various potions and such back in the day.

Yeah, MadIce, that’s when I guessed it, too!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 01:08:13 PM »
Tricia, I too was watching back when Ivan was on before and do think he and Vivian left as a couple. And I think he won a lot of money in a lottery. He left having a ton of money I believe.

Tricia

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 04:37:58 PM »
YES!!  He DID win a fortune!  Thanks for that reminder, Sheryl.

sweetpea

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 07:17:17 PM »
I think that Jake and Gabi are going to end up being a couple. They do have some good chemistry together. I just hope that they decide to go on their own way and not try to take control of Dimera company. That back and forth is kind of overdone and boring.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 04:48:31 PM »
I too think that Jake and Gabi will fall in love.  But is it because of the DiMera money?  Or will he truly love her for her.  He came from a poor background and he's seeing the mansion, the photo of his father, the staff that oversees the mansion, :idea are going off in his head. :bgrinGuess we will just have to wait and see.  Now that we know Vivian is alive(I knew she faked it!) and the mention of Dr. Woo was funny, didn't he plant something in Vivian's tooth at one time?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 07:34:52 PM »
Rose, it may have been Stefano that had the implant done.  Not sure by who but I thought Dr. Woo was more about potions and poisons...?