Author Topic: Doug  (Read 44 times)

Tricia

Doug
« on: July 22, 2020, 07:35:47 PM »
I wondered why they chose to seat Doug in the back of the church.  I would’ve thought he’d be beside Hope or Hope and Rafe.  I sure hope it’s not because he’ll be injured by the bomb...

MadIceGoddess

Re: Doug
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 10:33:15 PM »
And a lot of strangers at this wedding too, on Ben's side no less. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 01:06:13 PM »
I thought Ben said there wouldn't be anyone sitting on his side. I don't know why they have to bring in fake guest. And wasn't Shawn D near the back of the church too? I was surprised he wasn't sitting near his mom.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
Since Ben said more than once that he had no one, it seemed weird to see all of the extras on his side.  And Sheryl, you’re right.  I forgot to mention Shawn.

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 07:08:35 PM »
I wonder where Uncle Roman was, and the other Brady’s? I thought the Maggie has a cold excuse again to be a lame excuse for why Victor couldn’t be there. Ciara is his granddaughter for goodness sake. Maggie took care of her cold for an hour while Victor went to the hospital to see her, why couldn’t he take 20 minutes to go to the ceremony? And where was Sonny? And Justin? At least they got married at St. Luke’s Church instead of Victor’s living room, Julie’s Place or the Pub, or the Town Square like everyone else in town. However, I can’t imagine a church who will let a lay person do a wedding ceremony instead of the parish Priest. 😂 I guess in Salem anything goes. I think the last wedding they had at the church was Chad and Abby. I forget who did that ceremony for them.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 09:17:13 PM »
I've been wondering about Maggie.  She was also too sick to come to Kayla and Justin's wedding.  Wondering if this is going to turn into something.  The other thought I just had was maybe Victor set the bomb.  But, I just can't imagine him taking that chance that it could hurt Ciara.  My bet is still on Clyde although I also can't understand why he would want to hurt Ben.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »
And where was Kayla? Ciara is her niece.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 04:17:57 PM »
I think Kayla is still off with Steve somewhere.  When they originally took off I was wondering about her leaving her job without notice, but then I realized she probably was already taking time off for a honeymoon. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 02:03:14 PM »
Oh yeah. I forgot about her going out of town with Steve.