Author Topic: Ciara's Wedding Dress  (Read 46 times)

MadIceGoddess

Ciara's Wedding Dress
« on: July 22, 2020, 10:35:14 PM »
I was really expecting something more fashion forward after Claire convinced her the one she originally picked out was too old-fashioned.  The only thing young about this dress is the amount of cleavage Ciara is showing.  The rest of it is very old-school.

Tricia

Re: Ciara's Wedding Dress
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 09:23:58 AM »
Except for it being low cut, I thought it was traditional and found that to be nice for a change.  The choker gave it a bit of a modern twist for me.  All in all, I thought she looked great.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 10:33:34 AM »
Tricia, I have no problem with the dress or how she looked in it except the boobies hanging out.  It was beautiful and beautiful on her.  Just not what I expected.

Tricia

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 12:16:37 PM »
Oh, no, I didn’t mean for it to sound argumentative or anything.  Just my thoughts on it mostly because lately I’ve thought that some of her her outfits have been kind of tasteless (IMO) and thought the dress was better than most of her choices. 

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 01:11:21 PM »
I didn't think you were being argumentative.  I was just clarifying that I thought the dress was pretty, just not what I was expecting.  I totally agree about some of her outfits as well as Gabi's. Her dress was totally inappropriate for a wedding, but I guess she didn't have time to make a quick Superwoman change.  I really liked Sarah's jumpsuit although I don't know about the appropriateness of that at a wedding either. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 01:12:14 PM »
I thought she looked lovely but I could have done with a little less cleavage.

sweetpea

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »
I thought her dress was very pretty, but it kind of seemed very traditional and old fashioned for Ciara, not her taste at all. The one she was trying on that Claire didn’t like was really more her style.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 09:13:32 PM »
And really surprising since Claire helped pick it out knowing her personal style.  Although I will say her clothing hasn't been so terribly weird since she came back.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »
Less cleavage would have been perfect, and I did like her veil and the wear the back of her hair looked like with the knot and pearls.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.