Author Topic: Where's Ben?  (Read 64 times)

MadIceGoddess

Where's Ben?
« on: July 23, 2020, 09:24:33 PM »
When Ciara first looked under that board I was thinking maybe there was a big hole in the floor and Ben might be there.  The board would've wobbled had he been underneath it.  So, somebody has taken Ben somewhere.  But how could they have known that the blast would not kill whoever was standing in the vicinity including Ben.  According to the slow mo, he was still standing in the doorway when the flash from the blast was seen behind him, so somebody could not have grabbed him and taken him away, at least not in real life.  He actually should've been blown into the sanctuary since the blast closed the doors.  At most, he should've been just on the other side of the doors.  As I have said in other posts, my money is on Clyde.  As Ben told Will, he has his ways of getting things done. 

And where were the police after this happened?  The fire crew showed up, but then they disappeared once they cleared the doors to the foyer and got them open.  Why did they not go in there and help clear debris?

webrowser

Re: Where's Ben?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 05:47:18 AM »
  I think Ben was kidnapped. This was obviously a well planned bombing, It obviously was someone who hates Ben, because he is now missing. Hopefully they will find out what happened and who was behind it.

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 10:21:45 AM »
It looks like he was either kidnapped, or somehow walked away from the church in a daze. He could have a head injury or something. He has a lot of people with grudges against him, so my money would be on kidnapping. Whoever set the bomb must have been nearby and maybe when they realized he wasn’t dead, they grabbed him.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 10:39:03 AM »
They said the doors to the church were locked, so if he wandered away, not sure how he did unless there were other entrances they didn't check.  But, that would also be a problem fro kidnapping.  How would they kidnap him and then lock the front doors so people couldn't get in?

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »
In the last seconds, was Ben inside a car trunk?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »
He didn't look scrunched up the way someone his size would be in a regular car trunk.  I don't know what he was in.  Of course, this is Salem, so it could be a car trunk just like all the other weird things that really couldn't happen that do happen in Salem.

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 05:40:56 AM »
If the Salem PD is up to their usual  Efficiency, it could take a very long  time before they could find Ben or have any idea who could have set the bomb.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 03:57:09 PM »
I thought Ben looked like he was in a coffin. And I don't understand why the firemen weren't helping removing the debris. I'm surprised they'd allow civilians to do it.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 04:15:54 PM »
I thought it looked like a coffin too.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 02:58:15 PM »
So now we know Ben is alive and tied to a chair. Where, I have no idea and who has him is still a mystery. Perhaps we'll find out tomorrow since it looks like the captor is going to enter the room where Ben is being held. I wonder if it will end up being Orpheus like Clyde suspected. He was one of my original guesses along with Eve. I have no idea where Eve has been lately. Could she have come back to town to get revenge on Ben?

Tricia

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 04:10:12 PM »
Either one is a good guess, Sheryl.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »
Oh Wow. So it was Eve. I hope they catch her and put her in jail.

Tricia

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2020, 11:57:47 AM »
Sheryl, both of us guessed correctly!  It is Eve and Ben was in a trunk! 

Eve did say many times in the past that she wanted Ben punished.  I guess she found a way to make it happen.  But how is she paying for all of it?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2020, 03:16:57 PM »
Yep, you said a trunk and I thought it was a coffin but it was Eve.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2020, 03:52:04 PM »
I was with you Sheryl, but I thought it was Clyde although I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he would want to hurt Ben.