Author Topic: Eve...  (Read 49 times)

webrowser

Eve...
« on: July 31, 2020, 05:21:08 AM »
  Really needs some professional help. I think that she is way off her rocker, and needs to be committed herself. She is really getting dangerous now. I may stop watching for awhile if we have to put up with her again. At least until Eve gets caught.

:duh :duh :duh :confused :td :td :zzz :toilet

Tricia

Re: Eve...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 04:58:32 PM »
Awww...don’t stop watching.  Fast forward when she’s on if you have to.

I just hate that Shane’s daughter is doing this.  I always liked him so much back in the day.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 06:14:15 PM »
I always liked Shane too and forgot about the fact that Eve is his daughter until you just mentioned it Tricia. Eve has definitely gone off her rocker. I sure hope someone finds her before she programs Ben to kill Ciara.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 10:59:32 AM »
What were the writers thinking?  Eve is the one who should be committed!  I hope they get to Ben before that evil man(reminds me of Keanu Reeves)brainwashes him!  Leave it up to Claire to figure it out!  So it had to be Eve who tried to destroy Ciara's dress and steal the ring, and here I thought it was Claire with a split personality!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 07:43:47 PM »
Eve has been bent on revenge for years, it is totally in character for her to go this far to get what she wants. I don’t know why she wants Ciara dead, I guess just because Ben loves her. Who thinks that he will actually get brainwashed and come insanely close to killing Ciara and then snap out of it because he loves her so much? I am looking forward to finding out what happens. I’ve got to say too, I love how her hair looks now that she has grown it back out after her real-life illness. She looks great!  Evil, but great. 😬

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 02:05:44 PM »
I hate this storyline. It's too dark for me. And for someone who has grieved for the loss of a child, I just can't believe she'd want someone else to have to suffer that same pain. It's not looking too good for Ben right now. I hope they find him and can undo the damage that has been done. Oh and it would serve Eve right if his killing tendencies came back to him and he killed Eve.

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 08:40:24 AM »
  I was thinking the same thing Sheryl. It would serve Eve right if Ben turned on her. I was also thinking that maybe Ben should pretend to play along and then when he was free tell the police what happened.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 10:27:55 AM »
Didn't Eve say the guy was trained by Dr. Rolf?  I have a hard time believing Dr. Rolf would train anybody in his ways.  He went to such lengths to keep his formula for bringing back memories secret I don't think he wants anyone to know any of his secrets.

I guess Ciara is just collateral damage as far as Eve is concerned.  At first I thought she was just going to keep Ben off his meds.  I think he is still taking those, right?  Since she is so good at sneaking around doing things, she could replace his meds with a placebo or worse and have much the same effect.  I guess the difference would be that she wouldn't have control over who he might kill and she wants it to be the love of his life.

I personally don't care for the scenes of Ben greased up to look like he's sweating and in his underwear writhing to was his name Vincent's torture.

The other kink that Eve should realize is that even though Dr. Rolf was able to turn John into Stefano's pawn, he was never able to get John to kill Marlena.  Same for Chad with Abigail.

webrowser

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 05:59:32 AM »
  I just hope that they catch up with Eve soon. I am so tired of her.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 04:13:05 PM »
I hope they catch her too.