Author Topic: What did they see?  (Read 49 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
What did they see?
« on: August 04, 2020, 04:06:10 PM »
I wonder what Hope and Ciara saw when they opened the door to the clinic. I don't think we could be so lucky to having this nightmare be over and Ben being there. so mad that they ended the show without showing us what they saw.

Tricia

Re: What did they see?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »
Ahhh...so typical to end it like that.  I’m guessing they’re seeing the wedding dress and the chair Ben was strapped in.  Maybe the black tie.

But, where did they go with Ben??? Hmmm...

No, Sheryl, I don’t think we could be so lucky either. Watching “greased up” Ben getting tortured isn’t entertainment to me.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 08:41:43 AM »
It's not entertaining to me either Tricia.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 11:43:54 AM »
Probably either an empty room or just some left-over stuff. I guess there must be something in there for them to have such a surprised look on their faces, but they could also just be surprised that there's nothing there. 

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 02:10:53 PM »
WOW!!  We sure were wrong! 🤣

BUT...Now I’m wondering if this was the actual plan all along.  Maybe they wanted him to be found so everyone will let their guard down so that brainwashed Ben can kill Ciara at some point in the future...🤔

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 06:30:29 PM »
I was shocked that Ben was there and remembered as much as he did. Maybe it was the plan but then I wonder why Vincent came back. Was he supposed to bring Ben some place? And I'm so glad Ben knows both Vincent and Eve were involved. Now they just need to find the two of them.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 10:36:52 AM »
Viincent said to Hope that he owned the building, so they should be able to at least get a full name for him.  Of course, he could've used a fake name to buy the building I guess.  So, If Eve has not been to her apartment in awhile, wonder where she is staying?  If this warehouse is just outside of town, there didn't seem to be any reason for her to leave it.  Since kidnapping and crossing state lines is a Federal offense, they should be able to list them as fugitives.

webrowser

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 05:57:09 AM »
I so can't wait for Eve to finally get caught and be go to prison, as well as Vincent. The both need to pay for what they did. I hope that Ben tells Marleanna what happened, she can help him to get past this.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 04:12:41 PM »
I so can't wait for Eve to finally get caught and be go to prison, as well as Vincent. The both need to pay for what they did. I hope that Ben tells Marleanna what happened, she can help him to get past this.
Me too.