Author Topic: Ben's Dr. Visit  (Read 38 times)

MadIceGoddess

Ben's Dr. Visit
« on: August 17, 2020, 02:59:23 PM »
I was so glad when Ciara suggested Ben go see Dr. Marlena.  It really only makes sense whether he was having nightmares or not after that kind of experience, especially with Ben's mental history.

However, I was greatly disappointed that Vincent had shown up.  How in the world did he get into Marlena's office. I thought she had an assistant.  Why isn't she there?  And why wouldn't Marlena lock her door with all the sensitive records in there?

So, Ben left the hospital the 1st time before all the drug got into his system, right?  And then Vincent didn't get a chance to give him the shot, so what will happen with Ben?  Will he follow Vincent's orders?  I also wonder if Claire or Ciara & Ben notified the police that Eve was back in town so they could be extra vigilant on that APB.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Ben's Dr. Visit
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 06:13:04 PM »
I am so mad that Ben didn't get a chance to talk to Marlena and I wish Vincent an Eve would get caught. I can't believe Clare didn't call Rafe as soon as Eve walked away. That would have been the smart thing to do.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 09:46:45 PM »
We now know the police (Rafe) knows about Eve.

I wonder if we’ll be seeing “near misses” between Ben and Ciara for way too long...

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »
Probably Tricia and we'll probably be seeing Ben remembering some of what happened over and over and over and over again.