Author Topic: Sarah  (Read 39 times)

MadIceGoddess

Sarah
« on: August 17, 2020, 03:08:37 PM »
I thought that was the most awkward moment with Sarah and Eric & Nicole, and SO unprofessional.  She could've taken a peek at the phone after the 1st text and decide not to open it until after her discussion with Eric & Nicole.  I understand that being a Doctor she can't just ignore text messages, but she can see who it is from and decide not to open it.  Or even after she read the first text she shouldn't have answered it.  Besides being very unprofessional she was also acting so immature.

The other day I commented about how her hair was looking better and looked like she had gotten extensions and she goes and chops it off.  Not digging it.  Gabbi got a big chop too.  I preferred it longer, but she looks good in almost anything ...... except high, tight updos that show off her ears.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Sarah
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 06:15:10 PM »
I thought Sarah acted like a fickle high school student. She sure didn't act very mature or professional.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 09:49:53 PM »
Oh, MadIce, that scene was soooo stupid!  But I think Sarah’s haircut looks nice.  And I was glad they acknowledged it by having Xander compliment it.  It looks too dark to me, though.  Oh, and I really liked Gabi’s new cut on her.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
I didn't mind Sarah's new hair cut or Gabi's. I just don't like the clothes that Gabi wears.
And speaking of Sarah, just what kind of a doctor is she? And is she the ONLY doctor besides Kayla in Salem?