Author Topic: Why does Sami ...?  (Read 78 times)

MadIceGoddess

Why does Sami ...?
« on: August 17, 2020, 03:11:04 PM »
Why does Sami get to bring the baby home?  I know she got a restraining order to keep Eric & Nicole from taking the baby home, but that shouldn't mean that she automatically gets to bring it home.  Hopefully, someone will get in touch with Allie and let her know what is going on.  I'm sure this isn't what she wants.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Why does Sami ...?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 06:16:40 PM »
I sure hope someone tells Allie what's going on. I imagine she'd come back to Salem if she knew her mom was trying to raise her son. And I don't know why Sami was able to take the baby. Maybe Eric and Nicole needed to put a restraining order on her too.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 07:37:28 PM »
Maybe that is what they are at Marlena's to do. 

Yeah, Sami probably wanted to whisk that baby off to Italy where it would be difficult to impossible to get it back in the States.

sweetpea

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 07:58:39 PM »
Sami and Lucas are the baby’s “next of kin” and would be able to make that decision because Ali abandoned her baby. They discussed it to get her and decided that Sami would bring home the baby to her mom’s place and not leave town so that Lucas could also see the baby. Just because Ali wrote that letter doesn’t mean that Eric and Nicole have any rights to the baby. It was not a legal document.