Author Topic: John?!?  (Read 78 times)

Tricia

John?!?
« on: August 18, 2020, 09:51:42 PM »
Did John have a stroke today???  Sure seems like it...

webrowser

Re: John?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 02:33:25 PM »
 I think that he did. This is so typically Sami, causing more and more trouble because she only thinks of herself. If she had just minded her own business to begin with I don't think any of this would have happened. But I think John was right that she always turns everything into about herself, without thinking of the consequences. People aren't going to be too happy with her when they find out that her and John weren't talking they were arguing about what she did.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 03:47:27 PM »
It sounds like perhaps John had a burst aneurysm. If that's true, I'm not sure Sami caused it unless stress can make it happen.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 10:39:46 PM »
At first I wasn't paying close attention and though Sami hit him.  But then the following day they showed it again and I had to rewind it and see that all she did was grab the phone from his hand and he immediately grabbed his neck.  Not sure if stress can cause an aneurism or not.  Seemed to me he was over the top mad when he walked in the door. 

If Belle finds out they were arguing she may withdraw her help for Sami.  Of course, I'm sure Sami won't ever say that they were arguing, so it'll have to come from John when/if he wakes up and if he even remembers.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 08:50:01 AM »
I’d be very surprised if Sami admits it.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 08:55:15 AM »
No way Sami would admit it.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 03:36:40 PM »
Wow, I'm shocked. I can't believe Sami told her mom about the argument with John. Will wonders never cease?

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 03:48:19 PM »
And Nicole is going to shoot herself in the foot by running to tell Belle.

Tricia

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 05:16:51 PM »
LOL, Sheryl!  Me too!

And don’t forget that Nicole didn’t bother to stick around to hear Marlena’s response.  Typical...🙄

sweetpea

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 08:11:42 PM »
Nicole has been getting on my last nerve playing the woe-is-me character, she acts like she is some goody two shoes around Eric and then spouts off every time he walks away. Sami is Sami, and in this situation I think she is right. Ali was irresponsible, she was out wilding, got herself pregnant, won’t tell them who the father is, has been very wishy-washy about who she wants the baby to go with, and then just out and out abandons the kid without being the Adult she pretends to be and getting all the legal stuff taken care of before she jets off somewhere to do who knows what. I guarantee if Eric and Nicole end up with that baby, they are going to fall in love with him and then the father is going to show up out of the blue and demand him back leaving Eric devastated again.