Author Topic: Hope & Rafe  (Read 45 times)

Tricia

Hope & Rafe
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:32:01 AM »
So, what’s everyone’s thoughts on Hope and Rafe getting back together?  I never was crazy about them as a couple but I didn’t really hate the idea either...so...ambivalent is the right word for me, I guess. 

webrowser

Re: Hope & Rafe
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:55:18 AM »
 I think Ciara managed to escape or he came to his senses once again and told her to leave  quickly then blacked out after she left, thinking that he killed her. She is probably off hiding somewhere.
 :duh :confused :zzz :toilet :toilet  I'm surprised though that she didn't try to escae out of the bathroom window at least.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:58:22 AM by webrowser »

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 11:08:31 AM »
I like Hope and Rafe together, but I don't think it's going to be happily ever after for them. 

Webrowser, I kept looking at that window and wondering why she didn't even check it.  It's probably nailed shut or something.  Plus, they probably are not on the first floor.  It also would be rather awkward climbing on that window in that dress.  Of course, that shouldn't stop her from trying, but if TPTB had any plans for that, they certainly wouldn't have put her in that dress. 

I kept thinking she would show back up with Dr. Marlena.  But, maybe Vincent was waiting outside to make sure everything went smoothly and he grabbed her. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 03:06:11 PM »
I actually like Rafe and Hope together but I wonder how long Rafe will be in hiding. I hope he can come back soon.