Author Topic: Frustrated over DNA  (Read 56 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Frustrated over DNA
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »
It's just driving me nuts that not one person has suggested they do a DNA test on Ali's baby to see if it truly is Tripp's. Just makes no sense at all why no one on the show has suggested it. Do we have to tell them how to do their job?  :confused :confused

Tricia

Re: Frustrated over DNA
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 05:02:41 PM »
It really is ridiculous!

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 06:19:30 AM »
 This is Salem we're talking about. Nobody there uses their brain very much. Ali is spreading this story around, everyone is going to hate Trip, he may even get beaten up because of it and then the truth will come out. I'm betting that it was the new guy in town who works in Victors' company( his name escapes me at the moment) but my guess she'll meet up with him at some point and the true memory will come out that it was him not Trip. Either that is he'll meet up with her and may say or do something that will trigger her true memory.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 01:13:19 PM »
I also don't know why the word of a woman who has admitted that she didn't even remember anything about it until now, a year later, is so damning.  That, to me, is very shaky ground to base a case on.  Of course, there probably will not actually be an arrest or charges because it's London's jurisdiction.  So, all of this will just keep blowing up until the point either Allie remembers or Tripp demands a DNA test.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 03:53:34 PM »
I can't believe Kayla actually brought up the fact that a simple DNA could solve everything but Tripp said no. Now I'm wondering if it means he's responsible and has been lying. I hope not because it will destroy Steve. Hopefully Kayla will do the secret DNA test and prove Tripp isn't the daddy and hopefully she'll get the test done before Tripp wants to brush his teeth.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 11:12:24 PM »
Sheryl, I was waiting for Tripp to come back in the room and ask about his missing toothbrush.

webrowser

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 05:34:01 AM »
  Why can't Tripp understand that the DNA test would prove that he was telling the truth? I would think that he would jump at the chance to clear himself of these constant accusations. His word is no longer enough and he needs to cooperate any way he can to clear his name. Otherwise this will continue. I don't think that too much will come from these accusations because Ali still doesn't have a clear memory. She is only remembering bits and pieces, not enough proof of a crime. She is just assuming it was Tripp. Even if there is a trial, the fact that she doesn't have a clear memory exactly that it was Tripp will come out.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 06:24:12 PM »
Tripp was looking for his toothbrush today and Kayla told him she may have thrown it away when cleaning the bathroom. Tripps reason for not wanting the test done is ridiculous. It sure is looking like perhaps he hasn't been telling the truth.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 08:40:20 PM »
Someone needs to explain to him that in the real world and in the eyes of the law his word just may not be enough and that he is allowing his reputation to be ruined because of his stubbornness.  In these days nobody is above having their reputations ruined.  Why allow it to continue? 

Wondering who's gonna switch out the DNA test this time.

Tricia

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 08:12:22 AM »
Good points, MadIce.

webrowser

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2020, 09:09:29 AM »
 If the test proves that 

webrowser

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2020, 09:13:01 AM »
  If the test proves that Trip is not the father Ali will have to face the fact that he wasn't the one who raped her and so will everyone else. She doesn't have clear memory so how is she going to react when or if Trip is innocent and not her baby's father?

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 01:40:19 PM »
I hope the DNA proves that Tripp is not the father.  Allie was so drunk it could have been anyone.  I don't think Tripp would have taken advantage of her in that state, at least I hope not.  What is bugging me more about this story line is Nicole.  Come on, she should have minded her own business from the beginning!  Now that Eric is not around she is causing so much trouble!  So tired of her!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Tricia

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 04:04:17 PM »
I’m giving Nicole a break on that, Rose, since Ali is living in her home and continually turning to her for advice PLUS she seems to be doing about 99% of the work where caring for baby Henry is concerned.