Author Topic: DNA Brainstorming....about time someone thought of Brock  (Read 830 times)

Dizzydeni

DNA Brainstorming....about time someone thought of Brock
« on: March 31, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
Well, someone finally woke up and mentioned Brock and his DNA.  It took them long enough to realize that there is another family member who could be tested.

I am curious if anyone remembers the DNA test from Katherine and Jill.  Did they not read the results?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: DNA Brainstorming....about time someone thought of Brock
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:03:06 AM »
I mentioned Brock weeks and weeks ago in another thread. I can't believe that Nikki didn't think of him immediately. Or even Amber as she helped Katherine write her book and therefore knows she has another child.

They talked about that first DNA test on yesterdays' show, Denise. There was a flashback of Jill and Katherine finding out and embracing. They didn't really discuss how that one could be wrong and the last two right. I hope the revisit that issue and find out that Jill tampered with the test. I would love that, one more reason for Katherine to kick her to the curb!!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

Re: DNA Brainstorming....about time someone thought of Brock
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »
I thought they decided not to read the results all those years ago.....dunno  now.

I agree, if Jill messed with the test, she is out....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.